[tabi] Know what happens one month from today? DINING IN THE DARK! (Your Official Email Invitation)

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:22:14 -0400

Do you know what happens just one month from today??  DINING IN THE DARK!

This is your official email invitation to the 7th Annual Paula Bailey Dining
in the Dark Benefit

~ Honorary Host Dr. Jim Murdaugh, Tallahassee Community College President ~

Sunday, October 2, 2011
University Center Club
FSU Stadium Building B
4pm                 Doors Open
4:30pm            Reception, 1st Floor - Basket Raffle, Cash Bar & Training
on "How to Walk, Sit & Eat in the Dark"
5:30pm            Dinner, 3rd Floor Ballroom
8pm                 Raffle Drawing & Award Ceremony

RESERVATION CARD (complete & email OR mail the below):

YES! I'd like to support the Lighthouse in raising awareness & funds to
assist people who are visually impaired or blind!

___ $55 Individual Ticket(s) #:__________

___ $55 Scholarship Ticket(s) #:_________ (given to a volunteer who could
not otherwise afford to attend the event)

___ $100 a la carte Angel Sponsor

___ $600 Table of Eight

___ $700 Table of Ten

___ $1,000 Silver Spoon (plus table)

___ $2,500 Gold Goblet (plus table)

___ $5,000 Platinum Platter (plus table)

___ I'd like to donate a gift certificate to go in a basket

Your Name:______________________________

Address: ________________________________

City: ___________________State: ______ Zip: __

Phone: (_____)___________ Email: ___________

Mail to: Lighthouse, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- OR -
Pay online at:
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.lighthousebigbend.org>
http://www.lighthousebigbend.org  Questions? 942-3658

Thanks so much for your support,
Barbara

P.S. Thanks to all the donors who have already bought tickets/ tables - 159
tickets sold as of today!

P.P.S. We tend to sell out quickly at this point, so please get your tickets
soon!

Lighthouse of the Big Bend
"Guiding People Through Vision Loss"

3071 Highland Oaks Terrace