[tabi] July NFB Meeting

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 05:36:03 -0400

          It's time to mark your calendars for the July NFB meeting.
          Date:  Tuesday, July 13
          Time:  6 till 8pm
          Location:  1701 N. Monroe
                          Ole Times Country Buffet, alcove room
          Our guest speaker will be Henry "Buddy" Wells, Supervisor of
Elections for Wakulla County.
          Kim Morris, Public Awareness Committee chairperson, will give a
report and also tell us about the national convention that was held in Dallas
this year.
          A new location and date for meetings will be discussed.
          I'm sure cruise raffle tickets will be available, so come out and
join us.  This should be a busy, informative meeting!