[tabi] January NFB Meeting

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:07:43 -0500

          The January NFB meeting is coming up on Tuesday, January 18.  Arrive
early to eat dinner and then follow with the meeting from 6:30 to around 8 p.m.
          Members and guests can find us at the Ole Times Country Buffet
located at 1701 North Monroe Street.  We usually meet in the alcove room, but
check at the counter where you pay for your food.  Sometimes we get relocated
to the buffet room.
          It will be good to see everyone after the Christmas parties and break
from routine!