[tabi] January NFB Meeting

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:49:57 -0500

          Hello and Happy New Year to everyone!  The Tallahassee NFB chapter
will have its first meeting of the year on Jan. 12 from 6 till 8pm.  We will
meet in our usual hangout at the Ole Times Country Buffet at 1701 North Monroe.
 We reserved the alcove room for all those members and guests who wish to join
in the fellowship and contribute to our meeting.  As always, bring your
appetite and enjoy the wide variety of food!  Of course, for all those who
resolved to lose weight this year, there is always the salad buffet.  Hope to
see you on Tuesday!