[tabi] Re: Jacsonville chapter MADD

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:32:12 -0400

well, while we are often pedestrians, I started out to mention that
ordinary traffic laws, already on the books, weren't being enforced even
for other motorists involved in accidents.  It's not only about
pedestrians is what I'm saying.

Traffic safety is really the topic which brings us all together (those
in vehicles concerned about red-light runners, as well as cyclists,
along with pedestrians); and we could use more people and a bigger
group.

So, if someone really wants to start an organization, perhaps it's name
should reflect traffic safety in some way?

While we've got some good ideas, I think we'll find few people have the
time to start an organization; that's why I had hoped to get an existing
one to take this on.  thanks Robert for trying (and Lynn).