[tabi] Re: Is Training the Answer?

  • From: "Lynda Jones" <lyndajones2414@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:21:50 -0400

I complete agree with Owen!!!

Lynda Jones

-----Original Message-----
From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mccaulo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 7:44 AM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] Re: Is Training the Answer?

I thinik you are ascribing evil intent where there is merely ignorance
or, at worst, indifference. Both are problems that need to be addressed
appropriately. The problem with approaching ignorance as though it were
evil intent is that people who are objective enough to recognize the
difference won't take you seriously.