[tabi] Re: Is Training the Answer?

  • From: Dale Petersen <petepros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:29:32 -0400

Dear Selah, hi. This is Dale Petersen. It's been a while since I seen you –
probably William Benjamin's party. Itwas the Christmas party, last year, I
believe. Anyway I received this email this morning, and I am The content
and/origin of the topic you are discussing two members.please include me about
faint "training" and the allegorical reference of ignorance, Evil and
indifference. I would be honored, if my Pinion or input isconsidered.
Sincerely, Dale

Dale E. Petersen, Jr