[tabi] Re: Is It Speculative

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:23:51 -0400

We're good!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chip Orange
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:39 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: Is It Speculative

  Hi Victoria,

  I don't think Charles and I were arguing, and I don't think I blew him down
as you put it.

  You have to realize we were only having a conversation, which shows we
respect each others comments.  it's much worse to put something out on TABI and
just have it completely ignored by everyone.

  Just so you understand, I did not disagree with Charles.  it was implied by
his question that he had trouble believing that statement, and what did other
people think of that claim?

  I *agreed* with Charles that I thought the statement (the claim that all
learning was 80% visual) was not correct; that we all adapted our learning
process  and kept right on learning.

  so, it's ok; and it would have been ok if I had disagreed with Charles as
well; that's what conversation is all about.

  Chip

  Chip Orange
  Database Administrator
  Florida Public Service Commission