[tabi] Re: Is It Speculative

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:27:18 -0400

Here we go once again Chip it seems like I said before when Charles post
something you blow it down. I know that you might not post this and you might
take me off the list but when I read something I have the right to give my own
thoughts. There have been some
important issues posted and I have learned something's from the different post
as well but when Charles say something there is always a comment from you. I
know that you are the moderator but give the man a brake. And Charles I know
that we have to be humble but not all of the time hold your end up and keep on
going you are to intelligent to let you integrity taken away from you.
Victoria----- Original Message -----