[tabi] Re: Is It Speculative

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:34:49 -0400

So!

Yes!

It was just one of those,

everyday commonly dynamic diversions or alludings used just for the purpose of
blowing up the point of having our eyes tested!

Not actually factual!

Ok!

I just don't want anything with such public exposure discrediting the good
quality and talents surviving and functioning in our population.

Thanks Chip!

Charles