[tabi] Re: Is It Speculative

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 00:29:45 -0400

Martha says,

Let's please,

all get along and I say,

if there must be a fight,

please have it not be over anything I say anymore?

I'm a peace loving man.

I live it.

I think it.

I breathe it, and,

I'll have it, in my name,
 that way or,

no way else between me and any other child of God on the face of this earth.

Any other way,

and I'm kicking my way back out of that stuff!

Sorry.

If anyone can't quite grasp where I'm coming from

But I love every one of you out there!

Charles