[tabi] Re: I-phone app for Learning Ally users is now free!

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:26:29 -0400

Hi Mimi,

You also need to have a membership to Learning Ally (what used to be known
as Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic).  If you don't have a membership,
the app won't do you any good I don't think.

You can go to their site to see about memberships and probably they will
also have a link to the app if you do have a membership:

http://www.learningally.org/

hth,

Chip