[tabi] Re: I-phone app for Learning Ally users is now free!

  • From: "Mimi Robinson" <mimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:51:32 -0400

Hi Chip and Allison,

I am trying to locate this App for learning the Apple I
Phone, but the only thing at this link seems to be
comments.  I do have membership to BARD and NLS.  I
must be doing something wrong or clicking on the wrong
link.  Thanks for sending this but can you let me know
where on the site I can go to get the App?

Thanks,

Mimi

  _____