[tabi] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 19:35:51 -0400

Nice to meet you Alex, and I very much appreciate people introducing
themselves on the list.

We have several other musicians on the list, and many people interested in
the music scene; I'm sure they will contact you off list now that the
introduction has been made.

We also have two "consumer groups" chapters here in town (the NFB and the
FCB), and attending their meetings (if at all possible for you), will
certainly provide you with a way to meet new people in the local blind
community.

Welcome and good luck from all of us,

Chip Orange
(list admin)