[tabi] Re: Intersection Cameras

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:58:22 -0500

No it is not a grant. It is a company that gave them the cambers and in
return they the company gets a piece of the action. They make money off of
each ticket. I know this I was listening to it on WFLA 100.7 and I think
WFLA got the places where they are going to be at, up on their Web site.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx