[tabi] Intersection Cameras

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:31:59 -0500

Intersection Cameras    Hi everyone,

I don't know where they are--and according to the new report I heard--the city
isn't done with that.

Hmm; couldn't they get Star Metro out of Steel Plaza and make sure the buses
will go into Governor Square Mall?  Couldn't they add more sidewalks to make
the city a friendlier place for pedestrians of all ages?

Yeah, I know; they probably got a special grant for the cameras.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself
to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco