[tabi] Re: Ice Cream Fundraiser SUCCESS!Re: Re: Bruster's ice cream tomorrow (7/22) 7-9pm Re: radio show

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:15:17 -0400

You can cut & paste the below link to one of the video clips that
Jennifer found - you have to endure a comercial first and then the
story about the teens is covered : )

http://www.wtxl.tv/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?clipId1=3982029&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=Bruster%27s+fundraiser&d1=48367&redirUrl=www.wtxl.tv&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv&rnd=91365174