[tabi] Re: IMPORTANT

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 03:48:46 -0400

The key word in Dorothy's post to the list Is "county". It seems the agency
that provides service to the people living outside the city limits is Dial a
Ride. That is if a person outside the city limits wants a ride they call this
Dial a Ride. The service is actually provided by either Big Bend Transit or
Sealy Roads. However the funding for folks living outside the city limits is
different from inside the city limits.

People who need rides and live outside the city limmits are not getting the
same level of service as the people living in the city.