[tabi] Re: IMPORTANT

  • From: "Norine Labitzke" <norine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:59:45 -0400

I have had no serious complaints with Dial-A-Ride ever  (in over 10 years of
rides), and am just thankful we have this service. I think others who feel
the same way ought to make their voices heard also.  It's interesting that
this note that I am responding to comes from someone who does not live in
the city limits and is not a Dial-A-Ride client.  Norine