[tabi] IMPORTANT

  • From: "dorothy martin" <dorothy52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:21:20 -0400

Hello to all,
I just wanted to  give you an update on  the Tallahassee Democrat's  story. The
reporter , Doug Blackburn, is wanting the  names of anyone   who is having
trouble with Dial a Ride  in the county.His no. is 599 2323 .
Please anyone for petes sake call him and give him your story.This is very
inportant.Do not let Dial a ride  just shove it under the rug.I want this
reporter swamped with phone calls untikl he is blue in the face . I want him to
see  that it    is not just me complaining.So tell anyone that may not have the
list to call him.

Thanks,

Dorothy Martin

Dorothy Martin