[tabi] I.D. Mate Summit For Sale

  • From: Elizabeth Bowden <elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:27:02 -0500

 Hello All,
I am selling an I.D. mate Summit for a friend.  The unit has the latest version
of the bar code definition file.  The unit comes with carrying case.  Asking
$400.0
If interested, contact me at (8
50) 345-0822 or email elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneCheck out the TABI resource web page at
http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material.  If you find something
out-of-date, and you'd like it to be updated, please let the list owner know.
Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included on the TABI
resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will occur.