[tabi] IBM awards to attend the international "web for all" conference

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:06:48 +0000

From: Yevgen Borodin
mailto:borodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
borodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Could you possibly announce these awards?
Date: January 16, 2016 at 1:16:45 PM CST

I was wondering if you could possibly announce
these students' awards through your channels?

The IBM's award offers a full coverage
scholarship to students with disabilities to
attend the International Web for All conference
in Montreal, Canada on 11-13, April 2016. There
is also a $1,000 Google's award for any
Docttoral students doing Accessibility research
to participate in the Doctoral Consortium.

We have extended the deadline for these two
Students' awards till January 31st:
IBM's award:
http://www.w4a.info/2016/submissions/ibm-people-with-disabilities-award/

Google's award: