[tabi] I made a mistake I intended to post this email.

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:03:45 -0400

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Michael sanders" <sanders7758@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anna Ridley" <anna_ridley@xxxxxxx>, "Banks Jackie R" <Jackie.R.Banks@xxxxxxx>, "chenelle" <filmchenelle1977@xxxxxxxxx>, "dorothy barksdale" <dcbarksdale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <EFryar6761@xxxxxxx>, "hermeshelynn jones" <hermeshelynn@xxxxxxxxx>, "haroldc7889" <haroldc7889@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Janelle Posey" <janelle_posey@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kina Houser" <peachyk1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ladyvictoria" <ladyvictoria@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Lockett" <mrlockett@xxxxxxx>, "Patti Simmons" <pattikake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ronald daniels" <wron1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <shlcbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tammy Wheeler" <mstammywheeler@xxxxxxxxx>, "YVONNE V BRITTON" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:38:27 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Regina Brink
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:45 PM
Subject: FW: new virus. This is real.

Sending along in case you didn't get it. This person is a trusted computer
instructor here.

*smile*

Regina Brink

Volunteer Coordinator

Society for the Blind

2750 24th St.

Sacramento, CA  95818

Ph: 916-452-8271 ext. 319

Fx: 916-452-2622

www.societyfortheblind.org

The mission of Society for the Blind is to empower individuals who are blind or
have low vision to live productively and independently by building

confidence through training, tools, and mentorship.