[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:24:48 -0500

Thanks Elizabeth; however, this program does charge interest on their
loans, and they do evaluate you on the ability to pay back the loan.

their evaluations may be generous, I don't know, but I was specifically
thinking of a no interest program.

anyway, anyone who'd like to pursue a loan for assistive technology from
FAAST can go to the web page below for some information:

http://www.faast.org/New-Horizon-Fund/

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission