[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0500

Never said it hasn't been done in the past or is being done somewhere right
now. I just said, it is a great idea and there is a lot more to it then what
you are trying to say it is. It is not that easy to start up a loan
department and keep account of all the stuff that has to be taken account
of. I also think you would need to make the loan department a non profit
organization for you to get any donation of any amount to talk about. They
would want to be able to write it off on their taxes. When I say donation it
does not necessary have to be money. It can be the products their self . For
example: a company like Dell might give so many PC's to you or Best buy
might give you say some kind of technology or software for the cause. So
don't look at this as just a money loan only. So you see where Iamb going
to. You will have to be accountable to these people. Just some thoughts.
Still a great idea and the money and other donations are minor in this. I
would look at what is needed to become non profit organization . I know you
have to have a board of people . So I would start by getting these people
line up first and then applying for non profit . Just my thoughts.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx