[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:37:32 -0500

Hello Darla, FCB very well may be able to afford you a grant writing seminar at our upcoming convention in Jacksonville. Stay tuned to the White Cane Bulletin, FCB's by-monthly newsletter for further details. For anyone who doesn't currently receive the newsletter and might be interested, you may access it online at www.fcb.org.

Take care,
Sila
----- Original Message ----- From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>