[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:56:35 -0500

thanks Charles for the suggestion.

I'd be glad to talk to anyone who is interested, but I have already been
turned down by the TCB and the local NFB.  If they'd like to reconsider, and
would like me to talk with them, I'd be glad to, in order to lend support to
the idea in a more human way, and not through only emails.

but unless they do, I will have to think of someone else to approach.