[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:01:38 -0500

Maybe it should come up on the free conference as a discussion?

because, as Chip stated,

the tone of our computers some time gets in the way of our understanding one another, or, something like that he said?

Because I can't see how anyone would be against a good idea to reach out to their fellowmen? Certainly
Not now!

Not in these trying times of a generation when even the grandest of businesses are failing too?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>