[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:14:50 -0500

Well, then if that's what a person wants, to pay interest, he/she could
apply to FAAST for the loan.

I don't think paying interest has anything to do with your credit
history however, and I want to keep costs down to the minimum for the
person needing the loan.

once you get into interest however, I believe lenders soon get into your
credit worthiness (a recent person on here reported being denied a loan
from FAAST because of their credit), and that's just the type of
situation I would like to work around.  I know most blind people won't
have good credit, and unless we're prepared to do something to help them
get their assistive technology, they will likely never get it.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission