[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:12:56 -0500

Correction: The Lighthouse is very interested in participating and
helping support make this idea happen. Someone else just needs to take
the lead in administering it. Then we will be happy to sit down and
discuss it, come up with a plan, and assist in making it happen. We'll
dedicate someone to being on the committee and helping.

Just let us know when you find an administrator and we're there!

--
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss