[tabi] I C E

  • From: Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:39:27 -0500

Prepare your phone for an .emergency

Q. If I'm in an accident, how do first responders know who to contact? Is there
anything I can put in my phone to tell them to contact particular people?

A. Absolutely. First responders recommend you have some contacts saved in your
phone with the abbreviation "ICE," which stands for In Case of Emergency. So,
it would look like "John Smith ICE" or "ICE Jane Smith." There are also some
apps that can help you set up an ICE contact list. Check out ICE 123 on iPhones
and ICE on Androids. Of course, these should compliment an ICE card in your
wallet, not replace it. If you don't have an ICE card, you can find a free
template from the American Automobile Association.Tab

Sent from my iPad