[tabi] How new technology helps blind people explore the world

  • From: "Christopher Thomas" <cthomas70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:03:36 -0500

Hi, everyone:

I wanted to share this TED talk by blind visionary inventor, Chieko Asakawa.
Chieko's talk became one of TED's best of 2015.
She is a tad bit difficult to understand but listening to this video is well
worth your time.
She is so inspiring, by the end of her talk, I was in tears. It is truly
amazing how much further blind people around the world will be able to live
life even more independently!

Christopher Thomas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-mQIWnO3Ag