[tabi] Re: Heads up on the shut down

  • From: Matthew Presnell <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:48:47 -0400

yes it is great and it will just get better! Now know they are coning
out with one for Android but would like to see one for the new surface
pro tablet as well! I don't think if it did shut down it would effect
the site! Lots of this is politicaltackits to just scare you into
worrying about a shutdown. They should be ashame of doing this to the
average person scaring them to death! When I say them I mean all of
them from the President on down. JST