[tabi] Guaranteed Ride Home Program

  • From: "Robert Miller" <robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:00:47 -0400

I found this on the Star Metro sight and thought it might be useful to some of
you.  I had heard of the program but didn't know it was available for bus
riders.

Guaranteed Ride Home Program
Go from car-free to carefree.
If you ride StarMetro to and from work at least three days per week, you qualify
for the Commuter Services of North Florida's FREE Guaranteed Ride Home Program.
This
service, which is funded by the Florida Department of Transportation, provides a
free taxi ride home when an emergency arises that requires your immediate
attention.
Such emergencies include a sick child or having to work late unexpectedly. This
program
is also available to commuters who carpool, vanpool, bike and walk.
To register for this program or for more information about work commute programs
in the region, please visit
commuterservices.org
 or
Grhp
. You can also call toll free 1-888-454-7433.