[tabi] Governor's Commission on Disabilities Committee Meetings

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vaughan, Bryan" <Bryan.Vaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bullock, Jamie" <Jamie.Bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cain, Barbara" <Barbara.Cain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Howell, David" <David.Howell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Malley, Barbara" <Barbara.Malley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:02:07 -0500

Hello all,

Attached are the agendas for all of our committees meeting on the week
of November 7.

Education and Employment, Tuesday December 8 from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00

Transportation and Independent Living, Wednesday November 9 from 10:00
A.M. to 12:00 P.M.

Legal and Civil Rights, Wednesday December 9 from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.

Healthcare, from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant

The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

Phone: (850) 487-3423

Fax: (850) 414-8908

Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We serve those who serve Florida.

P Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit:
flddcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:flddcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com <http://www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com>

Governor Crist encourages Floridians to have a disaster preparedness
plan.  For information, please visit the Florida Department of Emergency
Management's Web site at www.floridadisaster.org
<http://www.floridadisaster.org> .