[tabi] Re: Good Cop

  • From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:03:36 -0400

Chip,

I read textbooks for blind students and had to be fingerprinted, filled out about 20 forms, and had a full background check for doing my work at my house. Of course I have regular meetings with the students, but I've been doing this for 25 years and the new requirement threw me for a loop.

Barbara

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>