[tabi] Re: Gone Too Soon

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:20:44 -0400

It broke my heart when Ryan White died; he was very courageous for such a young person, and I'm glad celebrities like Elton John and Michael Jackson made some of his dreams happen before his death.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A., M.S.

Skype ID."  wildflower0628
"Today, I will search for my own truth and will allow others to do the
same.  I will place value on my vision, as well as on the vision of
others.  We are each on the journey, making our own discoveries--the
ones that are right for us today."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>