[tabi] Re: Fwd: [aw-announcements] Lowered price for KNFB Reader

  • From: "Wanda Stokley" <wandastokley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:05:00 -0500

Thank you very much for this info.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a new year filled with good
health, safety, and enough dinero to pay the bills with some left over!:)

_____

From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 18, 2015 at 2:47:02 PM EST
To: aw-announcements@xxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon,

Below (and attached as a file) is an announcement we would like you to share
with your audience about KNFB Reader. The app will be on sale from December
21st until January 4th, so if we have missed a deadline for this week, it
can still be announced for the next two weeks.

"Give the Gift of Print this Holiday Season with KNFB Reader!

KNFB Reader is on sale this holiday season for $74.99, 25% off the regular
price. This sale price is valid from December 21, 2015, through January 4,
2016.

The KNFB Reader is a mobile app that converts printed text into high quality
speech to provide accurate, fast, and efficient access to both single- and
multiple-page documents with the tap of a button. Make the print yours and
live the life you want!

Visit www.nfb.org/knfbreader to learn how to give the gift of print through
KNFB Reader this holiday season."

If you have any questions, please let us know. We would love to know
whether you will be able to include this material in your upcoming content.

Thanks for your help and have a wonderful holiday!

Regards,

Tammy Albee

Assistant to the Director of Sponsored Technology Programs

National Federation of the Blind

200 E Wells Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

talbee@xxxxxxx

(410) 659-9314 x2354

NFB-NEWSLINE, A service of the National Federation of the Blind

blindness is not what holds you back.

We are celebrating our 75th year and planning for the future we will build
together!

Make your contribution
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1> to that future
now.

_____

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Equal Access to
Software & Information: (distribution list) (EASI) mailing list. If you
would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to
EASI-UNSUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No subject or message is necessary in the email.

For any questions or problems, contact the list administrator
<mailto:EASI-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Question+about+EASI> .

+++CONFIDENTIALITY, OWNERSHIP, AND SECURITY DISCLAIMER+++

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this email by mistake please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
email. All email correspondence sent to or from an email address that ends
with " <http://sourcelight.org/> sourcelight.org" or " <http://slmin.org/>
slmin.org" becomes the sole property of Source of Light Ministries
International, and therefore should be handled with the utmost integrity.
Using this email for any purpose that violates federal law, state law, or
ministry policy is prohibited. Therefore, Source of Light Ministries
International will not accept any liability in respect of such
communication, and the individual responsible will be personally liable for
any damages or other liability arising. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Source of Light Ministries International. The
recipient of this email holds the responsibility to check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. Source of Light Ministries
International has a "virus-free" transmission policy, and therefore accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus that may be transmitted by
this email.

+++++

Source of Light Ministries International

1011 Mission Road, Madison, GA 30650

Phone: 706.342.0397 - Fax: 706.342.9072

<http://www.sourcelight.org/> www.sourcelight.org

+++++

_____

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044

www.helpinghands4theblind.org

_._,_._,_
_____

Accessible World Team
http://accessibleworld.org

Below you will find links to view the current message, view the current
thread, change your list subscription, unsubscribe from this list, view the
group home and contact the list owner.

Groups.io Links:

View This <https://groups.io/g/aw-announcements/message/560> Message (#560)
Mute This <https://groups.io/mt/270195?uid=6743> Thread