[tabi] Fwd: Volunteers needed! Spring Newsletter Mailout Party: Thursday, 3/28, 2-6pm @ Lighthouse of the Big Bend

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:23:34 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
** ** **

Dear Lighthouse Volunteers,****

It’s that time again! The Lighthouse is mailing out our Spring 2013
Newsletter “As We See It”. We’d love you to volunteer with us on Thursday,
March 28, 2-6pm to share the fun conversation and laughter (*while you help
a great cause*!) by folding, stuffing, taping and labeling the newsletter.

*WHEN*: Thursday, March 28, 2-6pm

*WHERE*: Lighthouse of the Big Bend, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, ****
Tallahassee**, **FL** **32301****

*FOOD*: Hungry Howie's Pizza (some meat and some veggie!) breadsticks &
sodas provided

*CAN YOU HELP?* You are invited to join the fun! Feel free to come for an
hour or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy your company and put you to
work making a difference by sending out info about Lighthouse services.
Please email Barbara and Lynn (who is our ‘volunteer’ volunteer newsletter
party coordinator!) back and let us know if you can help. You can just
“reply” to this email, or send a message to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx .

And if you can not come yourself – please forward this email to anyone who
might be interested.

Thanks!

*Lighthouse of the Big Bend** **“Guiding People Through Vision Loss”**
*3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, ****Tallahassee**, **FL** **32301****
(850) 942-3658 - Fax: (850) 943-4518 - www.lighthousebigbend.org****

 ****

--