[tabi] Fwd: Search for Guide Dog User/family for TV show

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fcb-l <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>, tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:58:37 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deborah Kent Stein <dkent5817@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 05:31:35 -0500

I just received a call from someone who is developing a new cable TV series
that will feature a family in which both parents are blind and one or both
use guide dogs.  They want the blind parents to have sighted children. This
is a rare opportunity for us to get information about blind parents into
millions of households.  It will require a major commitment on the part of
the family involved, but the payoffs may be tremendous.  If you or someone
you know is interested in learning more, please contact me off list as soon
as possible.  Thanks so much!

Debbie Stein