[tabi] Fwd: Lighthouse O&M with Dog Guides Class/Group - this Saturday 4/21!

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:20:16 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Evelyn Worley [mailto:eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 12:10 PM

Hi everyone. Our quarterly Dog Guide meeting is scheduled for this Saturday,
4/21. A trip to the Tallahassee Museum is planned.

The Museum is located at: 3945 Museum Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32310. Its
hours of operation are from 9:00 - 5:00 on Saturdays. Admission is $9.

I don't know that we set a specific time for the outing when we had our
planning meeting, but I suggest we meet in the morning to avoid the heat and
any afternoon rain showers or thunderstorms. At our planning meeting, we had
talked about those who are interested, bringing a bag lunch and eating
there. Light snacks are also available through the Museum Store.

I just talked with Dial A Ride and they say the Museum is in their coverage
area for Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to around 6:00 p.m., as long as your home
is too. Another option would be general transportation through Big Bend
Transit (574-6064) for $5 each way.

What would you think of us all meeting at the Museum from 10:00 until 12:30?
Let me know what you think and if you plan to attend by Wednesday at noon.
Thanks!

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
(850) 942-3658 x203