[tabi] Fwd: Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - 10/21 5:30 - 7:00

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:07:07 -0400

From: Evelyn Worley [mailto:eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subject: Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - 10/21 5:30 - 7:00

Hi everyone. Our October meeting is coming up next Thursday, 10/21
from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the Lighthouse. Toni King will be taking the
lead, as I will be in another meeting at the time.

This will be a planning meeting. Some topics that have been suggested
for the future are dog first aid/CPR, another doga session, dog guide
friendly businesses in the area, and grooming and nail trimming
techniques.

Please join us to make plans for future meetings. Bring your ideas
with you!! If you can't make it in person, please join us by phone:

Toll Free Dial In #: 1-888-296-6500
Guest Code 120545

In Conference Features:
Press *6 Mute/Un-Mute line
*5 Increase Volume
*8 Decrease Volume
*0  For assistance
*  To return from assistance

Don’t miss DINING IN THE DARK!  $55 per ticket
October 24, 4:30-8:30pm, University Center Club
Check it out on our website www.lighthousebigbend.org

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
(850) 942-3658 x203