[tabi] Re: Fwd: FW: letter to editor - should run this week in Tall Dem.

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:08:50 -0400

Very well stated by this rider, Erica, but I'd like to see the infrastructure
improved, as I believe Tallahassee is too large in population and
geographically to keep all the transfers at the Plaza downtown.

Also, if they built in some leeway, the next bus would wait for the
pedestrian--but a way to signal the other driver would need to be found.

Darla & Precious Roxy

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Username:  wildflower0628
Home phone #:  850-329-7437
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere--Martin Luther King, Jr.