[tabi] Fwd: Capital Area/Leon County Community Health Survey www.surveymonkey.com/s/LeonSurvey

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:35:14 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida
[mailto:amanda_herring@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 11:31 AM

The Capital Coalition for Health wants to know what's important to you in
relation to your health and the health of your community.
We are launching a community health survey today!

Our goal is to hear from as many residents of Leon County as possible. The
survey will be open until early November. Please help us reach our goal of
1500 completed surveys. Thank you!

How Can You Help?

Complete the Community Health Survey by clicking on the link:
www.surveymonkey.com/s/LeonSurvey

Forward the link to your contacts that live in Leon County.

Want To Do More?
Distribute and collect paper surveys.  These can be made available in
waiting rooms, at public events, etc.  Contact Shelby Vidor at
shelby_vidor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or (850) 606-8198 for more information.

What is the Capital Coalition for Health?
The Capital Coalition for Health is a team of leaders from communities
across Leon County that have an important role in the local public health
system.
Using the MAPP process, the Coalition will work together to identify areas
of need and opportunity toward the shared goal of improved community health
in Leon County.

Our Vision & Values
Vision
Leon County communities will distinguish themselves as collaborative,
civically-engaged and accountable.  These will be communities where
residents and leaders support health-based policies that ensure the healthy
choice is the easy choice; where residents can live, work, and play in a
safe and healthy environment; and where every resident has access to
affordable and equitable health care resources.

 Values
Leon County:
• Will invest in the health and well-being of all residents
• Will model healthy and active lifestyle
• Will advocate for equitable and transparent health-based policies

This email was sent by amanda_herring@xxxxxxxxxx
Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida | 644 Cesery Blvd. | Suite 210

--
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss