[tabi] Re: Fw: your experiences with Dial A Ride

  • From: "Denyece Roberts, MSW, RCSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:12:21 -0400

My experiences  with Dial-Aride:  During the last several months I have had to
schedule my ride two hours before my appointments because being picked up late.
 Last week I scheduled a ride for 8:30 a.m.   I waited outside on my porch, and
no ride.  I called and spoke with one of the dispatcher's who stated that
Dial-A-Ride had already been there, and left a flyer on my door.  I had several
of my neighbor come over to see where the flyer was.  Each person said they
didn't  see one. However, Dial-A-ride did pick me up about an hour later; but
when  I return home a flyer appears on the grass outside my house. I have also
called to cancel a ride which was done 15 minutes prior to pick up, and either
got put on hold or hung up on.  By the time I did get through to someone my
ride was considered a no sho.