[tabi] Re: Fw: [leadership] FW: Code Factory Enhances Blind and Visually Impaired Accessibility for Windows Phone 8

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:34:17 -0400

Matt,

If you were using Verizon as your wireless provider, you might look at the AT&T
version of the IPhone; it’s supposed to be better at some things, especially
for instance, allowing you to access the cell data service while having a phone
conversation at the same time (which Verizon is said not to be able to do).
This has something to do with Verizon having a conflict over the internal
antennas of the IPhone which AT&T (and TMobile) phones do not have.  Ask AT&T
about the external Bluetooth keyboard problem, as it may be having the same
antenna conflict if you were using Verizon, and so might work ok on a AT&T
phone.

Chip

From: Eric Bridges <mailto:ebridges@xxxxxxx>

ImpairedAccessibility for Windows Phone 8

FYI

Eric