[tabi] Fw: [leadership] FW: [Ccb-l] FW: [Wcb-l] Graduate of Guide DogFoundation Booted fromUSAir this morning.

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:53:15 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Donna Pomerantz
To: leadership@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 4:10 PM
Subject: [leadership] FW: [Ccb-l] FW: [Wcb-l] Graduate of Guide DogFoundation
Booted fromUSAir this morning.

Jeff sent the below version of the article out to our CCB lists as well.

We saw several stories about this on two networks here in the Los Angeles Area
as well.

I think Peter Altschul sent something out from one of the Guide Dog Schools ...
this is definitely flying around all over the email as well as TV coverage
throughout the states.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Donna