[tabi] Fw: injustice for the blind

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:17:09 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Zirin
To: Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: injustice for the blind

I will forward this to Judge Francis' office.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2014, at 3:19 PM, "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Gary,
  thanks to you and commissioner dozier for your prompt attention  on my
request.  I am encluding some more recent information of conversations between
myself and Hearing officer Roberts that may give judge Francis a better
understanding of my flusteration.

  Will you please forward it to the judge and he is more than welcom to give me
a call at 850-9069821

  Robert

  Well, you could kick your request upstairs to the city manager’s office; the
chief
  reports to them I believe.
  Chip