[tabi] Fw: injustice for the blind

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:31:21 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Easy Talk
To: Gary Zirin
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: injustice for the blind

Hi Gary,
thanks to you and commissioner dozier for your prompt attention  on my request.
 I am encluding some more recent information of conversations between myself
and Hearing officer Roberts that may give judge Francis a better understanding
of my flusteration.

Will you please forward it to the judge and he is more than welcom to give me a
call at 850-9069821

Robert

Well, you could kick your request upstairs to the city manager’s office; the
chief
reports to them I believe.
Chip