[tabi] Re: Fw: [fcb-l] correct email addres for governor's office

  • From: wendy.hoss@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 01:32:13 +0000 (UTC)

I have written my letter and I challenge you all to do the same. If you want to
have input into the services that will available to you in the future, now is
the time to stand up for yourselves. If you don't speak up now when you have a
chance then don't complain when thing go terribly wrong and DBS has been handed
over to FAASB. Don't let others speak for you, speak for yourself.